Nano Pro Ceramic Plus warrants that with the proper application of Nano Pro Plus applied by an approved installer; your vehicle’s paint finish will remain protected against:
Oxidation; Loss of Gloss; UV Damage; Bug Impacts; Color Fading: Acid Rain:
If any treated paint is shown to be adversely affected from exposure to these conditions or through normal use, as evidenced by a visible loss of paint gloss or intractable stain, and providing that all of the terms of this warranty have been met, then such conditions will be remedied free of charge by Nano Pro LLC, regional distributor and/or its authorized installers, who reserve the right to attempt repairs through professional surface reconditioning/polishing before repainting the damaged area.
APPLICABLE VEHICLES AND PERIOD OF COVERAGE –
Coverage terms vary by Model Year when annual service requirements are
met. (See: Annual Inspection).
Failure to undertake an annual service will irreversibly terminate the warranty.
Nano Pro Applications:
- 60-month warranty extended to all automotive surfaces that have “1” layer of Nano Pro 10 Radical formulation:
- 36-month warranty extended to all automotive surface applications with “1” layer of any Nano Pro 9H formulations applied; no finishing gloss required.
- 12 additional months of extended warranty coverage will be added to both 9H & 10H ceramic coating installations with the application of Nano Pro Ceramic “Finishing Gloss & Sealant” formulation.
- Car Fax will confirm and register all successfully completed ceramic coating installations as a part of the vehicle’s work history with Nano Pro Ceramic Plus 9H Hybrid or 10H Radical ceramic coating (s).
- A 24-month warranty of protection shall be extended to all marine ceramic coating applications from the water line above.
- A Permanent warranty shall apply to all Borophene Ceramic Coating Applications.
GENERAL CONDITIONS –
- Warranty coverage is only valid if the Approved Applicator has issued a Warranty Card and which has been registered within 30 days of application. The owner of the vehicle acknowledges that the vehicle will not be exposed to sprinkler water or well water or “overspray” chemicals during the first 7 days of the ceramic coating having been installed. Failure to comply with this will result in the warranty becoming invalidated.
- The vehicle must remain registered, for the entire duration of the warranty, for legal non-commercial road use.
- Only vehicles registered as passenger vehicles will be warrantied. Commercial vehicles of any kind will not be covered.
- Vehicles over 3 months old are required to have a machine polishing carried out by an approved applicator prior to application. Newer vehicles may also require a machine polish if advised by the approved applicator. In the event of damage/repair to the surface (i.e. accident repair) the vehicle must be taken to an approved applicator for retreatment to the repaired area, at the owner’s expense, within 30 days.
- The warranty is registered in the name of the vehicle owner and cannot be transferred.
- Should a product reapplication be required (e.g. vehicle accident) the vehicle, Nano Pro will provide additional free products and pay for ½ of the installer’s reapplication fee, determined by the approved applicator.
- The vehicle exterior paintwork must be maintained and washed regularly, to Nano Pro’s recommendations, to prevent contamination build up (bi-weekly). After washing insure that no water is left to dry on the coated surface, particularly within the first two (2) weeks after installation. In the event that your vehicle is exposed to high mineral-content water (“hard” or
“soft” water) like that from some automated car washes, sprinkler systems or tap water in some areas, then all coated areas need to be dried as soon as possible with a microfiber cloth. Any water that is left to dry may form visible ringlets, which should be wiped off with vinegar until the mineral deposit is removed, as soon as possible.
- Successful registration must have been completed with true and accurate data, and confirmation number must be saved.
- Where the owner has deemed to have been careless, negligent or failed to maintain the exterior painted surface in the correct manner. This includes continuous exposure to water sprinkler systems and over spray chemicals.
- Pre-existing damage to the painted surface or any other treated part of substandard specification, materials or workmanship by vehicle manufacturer, their dealership, third-party supplier or modifier, or professional detailers not authorized by Nano Pro LLC.
- Damage to the coated surface by incorrect manual wash techniques, automatic car washes, brushes or contaminated wash tools that may cause abrasion, or damage caused by a third party not authorized by Nano Pro LLC.
- Swirl marks, marring, scratches, scuffs, scrapes, chips to the painted surface.
- Water spots – Water spots are caused by hard water (mineral deposits) or sewage water, which, when left to dry on the paint may leave a stain. Owner of vehicle is encouraged not to expose vehicle to dirty water during the first 7 days, only, of the cure process
- Failed Clear Coat – Peeling, Hazing and Fading or any claim for matters which are covered by vehicle manufacturers’ warranty.
- Damage caused by collision, accidental damage, vandalism, malicious damage, fire, hail, flood, stones, collision, surface rust, rail dust, physical damage, paint overspray, water etch or vehicle manufacturer’ defects, or defects which may be covered under a manufacturers or dealerships protection plan.
- Areas that have not been retreated after a paint repair.
- Any loss of time or use of the vehicle while it undergoes inspections or treatments.
- The vehicle was released too soon by the installer and the car exterior was subjected to sprinkler water within the first 48 hours of the ceramic coating having been installed.
ANNUAL INSPECTIONS –
- Annual Inspections must be carried out by an approved applicator, within 30 days before or after the anniversary date of the last service to maintain the warranty.
- Failure to undertake an annual inspection within the required period will void the warranty.
- A fee determined by the approved applicator will be charged for the Annual Inspection, which includes – Exterior Wash, Decontamination, Gloss Renewal and Inspection.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY (CLAIMS) –
- Damage that may be covered under this warranty must be made aware to an approved applicator within 30 days, failure to comply will result in the warranty being terminated.
- Claim determination is at the sole discretion of NanoPro, either approving the repair /retreatment by an approved applicator or refunding the application cost to the vehicle owner at a maximum of $500 and terminating the warranty, whichever is less.
- Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of Palm Beach County, FL, USA. The involved parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of this State.
Approved Applicator – An independently owned and operated business / company that has been approved by Nano Pro or authorized distributor to apply Nano Pro products. To make a claim contact Nano pro or your local distributor: