1st Class Mobile Automotive Detailing LLC (also referred to as) 1st Class M.A.D LLC seeks to provide the best & complete auto detailing service experience possible. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering our company and to point out some of the terms & conditions of our business criteria. We hope you will find these policies listed below helpful and informative in explaining the extent of our auto detailing services.
By Scheduling services with 1st Class M.A.D LLC (Vehicle Detailing & Ceramic Coating Company) you hereby agree to all terms listed on said agreement.
If you have scheduled an appointment at our location, please understand that it is not a “detail shop” but our garage at our home that we have equipped to take customers. We do not have a waiting room so customers must arrange to drop the vehicle off. Please give us ample notice via phone call or text to set up a time to drop off the vehicle.
2. We require payment to be made in full before the end of the day, the day of services. Specialty services (ceramic coating/paint correction/mold removal/etc..) will be required to be paid in full at the time of vehicle rendering. If the customer is not present they can leave cash or check in a predetermined safe location, or we can take a payment over the phone (Please note that a 3.5% service fee will be added to all over-the-phone credit/debit, tap-to-pay, or pay-by-link payments). Failure to pay by the designated deadline will result in a 10% a week late charge accrued each month if left unpaid.
3. We require a 24-hour notice to cancel any booking/detail service. Failure to do so will result in a $25 rescheduling fee.
a) We reserve the right to charge up to ½ of the scheduled service if canceled by the customer on the day of said service, unless extreme circumstances could not allow you to keep the scheduled service.
b) We reserve the right to charge a $100 non-refundable retainer if the customer has canceled and rescheduled multiple times.
c) We reserve the right to alter or amend a booking time/day without penalty but, whenever possible will let the customer know.
d) We reserve the right to alter/move a booking in accordance with weather conditions, and equipment failure without penalty to the company.
4) Our estimated time of arrival for our mobile services may depend on the weather, traffic, or other unforeseen circumstances. We will contact you the day before the scheduled appointment, or send you an automated reminder to confirm your scheduled service.
5) Please remove all personal belongings, money, and other significant items from the vehicle prior to our arrival.
6) We reserve the right to charge each vehicle in accordance with its condition, the type of vehicle, and customer location.
7) We make no promises when it comes to the removal of stains and/or odors from vehicles. We aim to please so we will try our best. Please be aware that some upholstery and carpets are beyond our cleaning and may not clean up as expected. Some stains are permanent. We may consult you on what can and cannot be done regarding your vehicle.
8) When it comes to windows we try our best, but from time to time and depending on temperatures windows may have a film. Please allow the car to cool, and then take a micro-fiber towel and wipe the film off, if you see streaks. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
9) we are not responsible for damage due to heavily soiled, Stained, or damaged interior/exterior components, such as dash/steering column buttons, and knobs. Such areas may be so caked with dirt, grime, and make-up that cleaning may result in these buttons/knobs losing their markings.
10) The headliner (if included with service) is gently cleaned however, there may be remaining stains. The glue used for headliners will start to release if cleaned more aggressively, with stronger chemicals, or with too much steam. Please understand that headliners may not come completely clean due to these reasons. If you choose to clean it at your own risk they may look clean but could potentially Sag over time due to the glue being compromised.
11) We do not use harsh cleaning products on any interior/exterior components. All of our products are safe and do not chemically damage carpets, leather, vinyl, plastic, painted/clear coated, or chrome surfaces.
12) We are not responsible for baked-on brake dust that cannot be removed entirely either on the surface or deep within the wheel. Some wheels are beyond cleaning and may need to be repaired or replaced.
13) Bird droppings, bug splatter, sap, pollen, and tar can chemically etch into your clear coat if left for some time. This will result in a deep chemical mark on the paintwork that may need additional work to safely remove. In some cases, the mark cannot be removed completely without compromising the clear coat.
14) Exterior black or gray, textured or smooth trim pieces may be beyond restoration and will have to be replaced. We try our best to restore the plastic to its original color.
15) Any wax, sealant, or coating not properly cared for will not last its intended durability length. We recommend gently hand washing at least once every 2 weeks, and proper coating maintenance.
16) We respect your time and personal property and will be polite, courteous, and professional at all times… However. We reserve the right to refuse, deny, or continue with any service if we deem the customer to be unreasonable. We will not tolerate any verbal, or physical abuse of any kind under any circumstances, and will take the relevant actions should any such behavior be encountered.
17) For your safety please keep a safe distance, at least 10-15 feet away from the work area to avoid any trip, or slip hazards. If you need to speak to us while we are working on your vehicle please make sure to get our attention from a distance. We try to pay attention to our surroundings.
18) If we install a ceramic coating to your vehicle's paint, trim, wheels, or glass and you opt out of our maintenance program to care for the coating then we are no longer responsible for any premature coating failure. Please consider having us maintain your vehicle's coating every 3 months to ensure its durability for the next 3-5 years.
19) We recommend the Premium Combo detail package at least once a year if not more, to keep your vehicle looking its best, and hold its value. If you choose to have your vehicle maintained by us, and for some reason due to weather or your schedule, your vehicle maintenance has not been performed in at least 6 months. We must start over with the Premium Combo package to reset the detail maintenance program.
(By scheduling an appointment you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions)